from any web-enabled phone to access your Online Banking account*. To get started, follow the simple steps below.
Message and data rates may apply.
- Log in to the online banking account using Online Banking
- Click “Options”
- Locate the Mobile Banking Profile section in Online Banking and click “Enroll Now”
- The Mobile Money Terms and Condition page will be displayed. Click “Accept” and “Continue”.
- The Account Selection and Configuration screen will be displayed
- Select “Central Time Zone” in the drop down menu
- Select the accounts that you want to access in the Eligible Accounts box
- Enter the nickname you want to use to identify each account
- Click “Continue”
- Enter your mobile phone number in the Your Mobile Device screen and click “Next”
- Select Mobile Web Banking in the Select Services screen and click “Next”
- A text message with an activation code is sent to your mobile phone
- Enter the code into the Activate Code field on the Enter Activation Code screen and click “Activate”
- You will receive a text message telling you that you have successfully activated the Mobile Web Banking.
- Bookmark the link for easy access