Auctions in August - Instructions
Online items have staggered closing times. (Please note the time for the item that you are bidding on for the online auction.)
- There will be a 30 minute time frame when all bids will be silent.
- The silent time is listed for each item on the website. Before the 30 minute silent period begins, the highest and last bid will be posted for bidders to see.
- Bidders will have one last opportunity to place their highest bid during the last 30 minutes.
- All bids placed at this time are private. In case of a tie bid during the silent time, the bidder who placed in the first bid will be the winner.
- Winners’ names will be posted on the AUCTIONSINAUGUST.COM website as soon as results are confirmed.
Value of Items
The value of items are determined by the donor and not by Gulf Coast Bank.
View & Search Available Items
- Select a category from the drop down box.
- Sort items by category or search by keyword or non-profit.
- Search by designated nickname on any previous bids.
- If you won an item, you will be contacted by a branch representative for payment and pick up.
- Winners are responsible for payment -- pay by check or credit card -- and picking up item(s) within 7 days following close of auction.
- Cost of shipping item(s) is the responsibility of the winning bidder if applicable after payment is received.