Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Co. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Co. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of gulfbank.com:
• Increasing support for screen-reader technology.
• Providing enhanced navigation for keyboard users.
• Color-contrast enhancements.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of gulfbank.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on gulfbank.com:
• Phone: 1-800-223-2060 or 504-561-6124
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visitor address: 200 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130