April 19, 2022
Tips to Prevent Fraud
- Never give out sensitive information: login or password, secure access code, social security number, card number, PIN, etc.
- Receive and customize fraud alerts via Digital Banking.
- Monitor your transaction activity regularly.
- When in doubt, contact your banker or branch directly.
- If you are asked to provide sensitive information or suspect any fraudulent activity, immediately contact Customer Service 1-800-223-2060.
Do you know how to spot a scam?
TAKE THE QUIZ