Debit Card Registration
Gulf Coast Bank has several measures to protect your account against fraud. To add an additional layer of protection to your account, register your Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Co. Debit Card(s) with the CardValet* app today! To get started, follow the below instructions:
1. Download the CardValet app on your iPhone or Android phone
2. Select New User to add a debit card
3. Enter your debit card number
4. Verify your debit card information: security code, expiration date, and billing address
5. Validate your identity by indicating the last 4 digits of your social security number
7. Create account: create a username, create a password, indicate an email address, and indicate your full name
Once your account is created, please visit our CardValet page for a video tutorial of the app. You may add additional cards, as long as you can verify the card, by going to Manage Portfolio within the app.
Please note, you must still contact your local branch location if you plan on traveling internationally to enable your debit card. It can also be useful for controlling your child's debit card use with their high school checking or joint minor savings account. For additional information, please contact our Electronic Banking Department at 504-565-4640.
Services Features and Disclosures
Service Features Fees Helps safeguard your cards from fraud No service fee Lets you define areas where your card can be used Message and data rates may apply Limit purchase by the type of merchant Please check with your service provider for specific fees and service charges Set limits on the dollar amount
If you have questions, please contact us for assistance.
*CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.