Full Time, Asset Manager with Gulf National
Division: Gulf National
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisor: Gulf National Division President
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
The successful candidate will be able to manage assigned assets using established policies and procedures to manage risk while maximizing return.
- Assess recovery and risk attributes of managed assets.
- Contact borrowers and others to obtain any information needed for the loans.
- Collect loans.
- Reports on status of each loan or portfolio managed to supervisor.
- Administer relations with attorneys, participants, and outside personnel working on managed assets.
- Aid in underwriting of assets being considered for purchased if needed.
- Manage assigned assets to maximize recovery within the constraints of the existing legal and economic parameters.
- Interact with attorneys, appraisers, participants, bank staff and others to collect loans or liquidate collateral.
- Coordinate with attorneys, accountants, real estate agents, appraisers, property managers, title companies, contractors and other asset management companies nationwide as required.
- 5 years of experience in collections and management of troubled assets preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and negotiation skills are required.
- Must be performance driven and flexible.
- Accustomed to detail reporting within legal, accounting & regulatory guidelines.
- Litigation experience and knowledge of consumer protection laws is a plus.
- Experience in insurance, valuation, and some taxation.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.