Loan Portfolio Manager
Division: Commercial Lending
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Director of Loan Portfolio Management
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
To assist loan officers with the servicing and closing of commercial and consumer loans.
- Assist loan officers as necessary with all aspects of loan closings.
- Engage appraisers and attorneys.
- Coordinate loan closing with attorneys.
- Verify departmental invoices for services performed by third parties (i.e., appraisals, flood certifications, etc.).
- Handle loan payments.
- Handle incoming customer calls regarding servicing on accounts.
- Assist in clearing exceptions and collecting past due accounts.
- Check NSF items for accounts assigned to loan officers.
- Performs other duties and special projects as needed.
- Work with the loan documentation department to coordinate & prepare loan documents for closing.
- Gather required documentation to facilitate loan closings (i.e. tax records, insurance).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- 2-year college degree or equivalent.
- Three to five years of loan processing.
- Familiarity with loan program guidelines.
- Candidate must have knowledge of consumer, commercial and real estate loans, regulations, procedures and documentation.
- Personal computer experience, Windows, Word, Excel, Laser-Pro.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to perform multi tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Works well as a team.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.