My Money: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I access My Money?
My Money can be accessed through your Digital Banking account. Once you log in, click on the "Link My Money PFM" tab at the top of the home page. You will be presented with the Terms and Conditions. Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will be able to begin using My Money right away.
2. What accounts can I add to My Money?
You can add any accounts that you are authorized to access using your login credentials at Gulf Coast Bank and Trust and other financial institutions.
3. Is My Money available in the mobile app?
YES! My Money is available through the Digital Mobile App.
4. What information will I need to add accounts to My Money?
To add your accounts to My Money you will need your log in and passwords for your online accounts. Some financial institutions may request an additional code for access and you will need to contact those financial institutions directly.
5. How often is the financial information updated in My Money?
Financial information is updated periodically by the financial institutions you have included in your My Money account. To see when the account was updated last, look at your account(s) in the dashboard listing.
6. What features are available in My Money?
You can view transactions, make budgets and create financial goals for yourself. My Money will analyze where you spend your money each month and present you with charts. You will also see a monthly cash flow.
7. Can I make transactions in accounts that are visible in My Money?
My Money allows you to view information only and does not allow you to make transactions on the accounts that you have loaded into your My Money account. If you need to make a transaction on an account, please go to that financial institutions online account system to do so.
8. Can I add my assets and liabilities that I do not have online account access to?
No, at this time, this feature is not available in My Money.
9. How many days of transactional history will I be able to view in My Money?
Most financial institutions will provide 90 days of transactional history. The number of days will depend but will not exceed 90 days.
10. Who do I contact if I have additional questions about My Money?
If you have additional questions about My Money, please call our Electronic Banking Department at 504-565-4640 or visit your local banking office.