Why is my account not available in Digital Banking?
Rest assured your funds are safe! There are a few reasons why your account may not be available from time to time.
- Your account may not be available for viewing during our nightly processing which generally begins approximately between 9:30 and 11:30pm. Processing generally takes between 20 to 30 minutes. During this time, you may access your account information and transfer funds between your GCB accounts by calling our 24 hour automated telephone system, using your telebanking PIN number. If you do not know your telebanking PIN number, please contact us during normal business hours to obtain the number. NOTE: Your telebanking PIN number is not the same as your Debit Card PIN number.
- We may be experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We will post messages with updates when this occurs.
- You may have accidently collapsed your account banner or hidden your account. To expand your account banner, click the up arrow to the right of the Accounts label. To unhide your account, go to User Preferences>Account Preferences, click the account tile and select Unhide.
- For Business or Corporate customers who have recently opened a new account, please submit a request for your account to be added by contacting your local branch or our Call Center at 1-800-223-2060 or 504-561-6124.
- You may have closed your account. Once an account is closed, it is no longer available in Digital Banking. You may receive account information on closed accounts by contacting your local branch or our Call Center at 1-800-223-2060 or 504-561-6124.
- If none of the above apply, please contact us during normal business hours.